Eggs give this a rich, dense loaf. Great for grilled sandwiches or panini’s.
|Flaxseed Bread (Bread Machine)|| |
- 3 large eggs
- 1⅔ cup water
- ½ cup milk powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1½ cup corn flour*
- 1 cup tapioca flour*
- ¼ cup brown rice flour*
- ½ cup ground flaxseed flour
- 2½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2¼ tsp yeast
- Add eggs, water, milk powder, sugar, oil and vinegar to bread pan.
- In a bowl whisk flours, xanthan gum and salt together thoroughly. Pour into bread pan.
- Make a well in the top and pour in yeast.
- Choose a one rise cycle selection.
[hr]FAQ: Learn some breadmaker tips and tricks to baking the perfect loaf of bread!