Lime and cilantro create the Thai flavors in this flavorful dish.
|Prawn & Noodle Thai Salad|| |
- 1 pkg GF rice stick noodles, cooked
- 1 lb prawns, cooked
- 1 cup snowpeas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup shallots, finely chopped
- A few fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp GF chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger root , finely chopped (or ¾ tsp ground ginger)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Combine in a large bowl; noodles, prawns, snow peas, chopped tomatoes, shallots and cilantro.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Pour dressing over top salad and toss until combined.