Lime and cilantro create the Thai flavors in this flavorful dish.
Prawn & Noodle Thai Salad
- 1 pkg GF rice stick noodles cooked
- 1 lb prawns cooked
- 1 cup snowpeas thinly sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup shallots finely chopped
- A few fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp GF chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger root finely chopped (or 3/4 tsp ground ginger)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Combine in a large bowl; noodles, prawns, snow peas, chopped tomatoes, shallots and cilantro.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Pour dressing over top salad and toss until combined.