A creamy gravy with chunks of chicken and carrots.
|Creamy Crock Pot Chicken|| |
- 1 whole chicken w/ skins on (skinless pieces would dry out with this cooking method)
- 2-3 carrots, peeled & diced
- 1-2 potatoes, peeled & diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp tapioca pearls (or other thickener of you choice)
- ½-1 cup GF chicken broth
- ½-1 tsp turmeric
- ½-1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Place carrots, potatoes, and onions in the bottom of crock pot. Then sprinkle with tapioca pearls.
- Pour in broth, and place chicken on top. Liberally sprinkle chicken with spices and salt.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, on high for 4 hours.