A creamy gravy with chunks of chicken and carrots.
Creamy Crock Pot Chicken
- 1 whole chicken w/ skins on skinless pieces would dry out with this cooking method
- 2-3 carrots peeled & diced
- 1-2 potatoes peeled & diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp tapioca pearls or other thickener of you choice
- 1/2-1 cup GF chicken broth
- 1/2-1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2-1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Place carrots, potatoes, and onions in the bottom of crock pot. Then sprinkle with tapioca pearls.
- Pour in broth, and place chicken on top. Liberally sprinkle chicken with spices and salt.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, on high for 4 hours.