Filled with veggies, beans and salsa, this pasta salad will satisfy even the meat eaters!
|Tex-Mex Pasta Salad|| |
Author: Angie Halten
Add your favorite cheese to top it off.
- 10 oz pkg GF fusilli pasta, cooked, drained, and rinsed in cold water
- 14 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup GF salsa
- ½ cup plain yogurt or GF sour cream
- 3 Tbsp GF mayonnaise
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine drained pasta, black beans, corn, pepper, green onions, and chicken.
- In a separate bowl, combine salsa, yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin and salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to blend. Refrigerate until ready to serve.