Quinoa adds a great texture to this light tasting salad.
|Quinoa & Spinach Salad|| || |
- ¾ cup quinoa, cooked and cooled
- Bag of baby spinach
- 2 beets, cooked* and sliced or quartered
- 3 oz goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, pecans, or pepitas (optional)
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Boil quinoa in 2 cups of salted water until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain, and spread out on a baking sheet to cool.
- Toss spinach with dressing of choice divide among 4 bowls.
- Divide remaining ingredients up into each bowl.