If you think you don’t like brussels sprouts – try these! Individual leaves seasoned with lemon zest and olive oil…
|Crispy Brussels Sprout Leaves|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
If you think you don't like brussels sprouts - try these! Individual leaves seasoned with lemon zest and olive oil...
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed & cored
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- ¼ cup sliced almonds or pinenuts (optional)
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Separate leaves of brussels sprouts (keep trimming ends so you can get more leaves off), and place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, add zest and almonds, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until thoroughly coated.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes, until leaf edges just start to brown.
- To serve, sprinkle with cheese and some lemon juice if desired.