Coconut, orange and curry flavor this wonderful sauce.
|Whitefish With Tangelo Curry Sauce|| |
- 1 whole whitefish or fillets
- 1 cup tangelo juice (or tangerine juice)
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup coconut milk (not light)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place the fish, cleaned, whole or fileted, in a shallow casserole dish, combine the other ingredients and use to coat the fish thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until cooked (basting frequently).