A light, yet flavorful stirfry, filled with sweet pineapple, tart lemon, and fresh basil
|Shrimp & Pineapple Stirfry|| |
- 1 tsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅔ lb medium shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, minced
- 4 lemon slices, garnish
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the garlic for a few seconds then add the shrimp.
- Continue to cook for several minutes until the shrimp turns pink (about 3-5 minutes). Add the pineapple to the skillet just to warm it up.
- Combine the sugar, soy sauce, parsley, and lemon juice in a separate bowl and stir together. Pour this mixture into the skillet and stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Once the mixture is heated through it is ready to serve. Serve with rice and garnish with lemon slices.