Pineapple, lime and cilantro are a few of the flavors that combine together to create these awesome tasting tacos.
For sauce, combine all ingredients and chill for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to intensify.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Fry or bake until flesh flakes easily. Cut into bite-sized pieces and place into a dish.
|Tropical Fish Tacos|| |
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 lb cod fillets (or other whitefish)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup GF sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt)
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tsp canned/pickled diced chilis (or fresh jalapeno), finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced (or use pickled onions)
- 1 cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- For sauce, combine all ingredients and chill for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to intensify.
- Sprinkle cod with salt and pepper and fry in oil until lightly browned and fully cooked, about 3 minutes per side (or bake in oven at 400°F for 15-20 minutes), or until flesh flakes easily with fork. Cut into bite-sized pieces and place into a dish.
- Prepare fillings and place into separate serving dishes, then allow everyone to assemble their own tacos to their desired taste.