Olive and tomato salsa spooned over a broiled fillet – ready in 10 minutes!
|Tilapia with Olive Salsa|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Olive and tomato salsa spooned over a broiled fillet - ready in 10 minutes!
- Olive Salsa
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 12 Kalamata olives, pitted & finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon juice
- To prepare salsa: combine all ingredients together, let sit so flavours blend.
- To prepare fish: drizzle some oil and lemon juice over fillet, then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil in oven until cooked, about 10 minutes
- Serve a few tablespoons of olive salsa over each piece of fish.