Hashbrowns can be pretty boring on their own. But add just a few simple, yet flavor-packed ingredients and you change the taste completely.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 potatoes ½” cubes
- 4 shallots chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/3 cup oil packed sun-dried tomatoes drained and finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh chives finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp red chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Fry hashbrowns with oil in hot skillet until tender and golden brown, about 15 minutes (halfway through cooking add in shallots and garlic).
- Add in remaining ingredients and toss well until heated throughout.