Cheesy and colorful with all those red and green peppers.
|Sun-Dried Tomato & Cheese Quiche|| |
- ¾ cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sun-dried tomato flakes (or finely diced)
- ¾ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup GF dry pancake mix
- ¾ cup cottage cheese
- 1¼ cups milk or milk alternative
- ¾ cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup red & green bell peppers, finely diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sprinkle a greased pie plate with 1 tablespoon of pancake mix and set it aside.
- In a bowl toss together the shredded cheese, cottage cheese, onions, peppers and tomatoes. Then spoon into the pie plate.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, salt, pepper, milk, and eggs till smooth, then pour over the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 40 to 45 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.