Cheesy and colorful with all those red and green peppers.
Sun-Dried Tomato & Cheese Quiche
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato flakes or finely diced
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup GF dry pancake mix
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups milk or milk alternative
- 3/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup red & green bell peppers finely diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sprinkle a greased pie plate with 1 tablespoon of pancake mix and set it aside.
- In a bowl toss together the shredded cheese, cottage cheese, onions, peppers and tomatoes. Then spoon into the pie plate.
- In another bowl, whisk together the pancake mix, salt, pepper, milk, and eggs till smooth, then pour over the cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 40 to 45 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.