Cream cheese, eggs and coconut flour give the light and airy bread-like structure to these amazing tasting waffles.
|Low Carb Coconut Waffles|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
While these don't crisp up like a traditional waffle, they taste absolutely amazing!
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp granular sugar substitute like erythritol* - eg. Swerve brand
- 2 Tbsp cream
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Place everything but the coconut flour and baking powder into a blender, mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, pulsing until just combined.
- Pour batter into hot greased waffle iron.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
*you can replace with an equal amount of regular sugar if desired