Spinach, bacon and cheese are the main flavors in this tasty quiche.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 bag 1lb bag spinach, chopped
- 1/2 package GF bacon
- 1/2 lb. cheese shredded (of your choice)
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper to taste
- 1 GF pie crust
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry until done. Drain and set aside.
- Beat eggs, then add remaining ingredients (and bacon) and mix together.
- Pour mixture into GF pie crust, and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400F for approx 1 hr or until eggs are cooked.
- Once eggs are cooked, uncover pie and place under the broiler for 30 seconds to 1 minute to brown the cheese.