Impress your loved ones with these beautiful lace-like pancakes. Pouring the batter into a squeeze bottle is the secret to making these intricately designed pancakes.
|Lace Heart Pancakes|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Impress your loved ones with these beautiful lace-like pancakes.
- Recipe for Basic Pancakes
- Squeeze bottle
- Cut the tip off a clean squeeze bottle to about ⅜" wide (you can go bigger, but I wouldn't go much smaller than that - remember you have to be able to flip it without the pancake coming apart).
- Prepare pancake batter, pour into bottle, and screw on top.
- In a hot greased skillet, start by drawing the outline of the heart (remember you have to flip this, so don't make it too big), then 'squiggle' in some of the insides of the heart, leaving some areas open.
- Once you make one, you will get the hang of how thick to make the edges, so they don't tear when you try and flip it.