A tangy sauce with a spicy kick!
|Pork Chops with Tangy Tomato Sauce|| |
- 6 pork chops
- 6 potatoes, peeled & cut into wedges (not too thick or they won't cook in time)
- 1 green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 large can (540ml) crushed tomatoes + ½-1 can water (depending on consistency of sauce you'd like)
- 1 cup GF tomato sauce
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp GF Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sear the pork chops in a hot skillet until browned on both sides. Arrange the potatoes on the bottom of a greased 9x13" baking dish. Lay seared pork chops on top of potatoes.
- Mix together all the sauce ingredients and pour over chops and potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.