Herbs, cheese and rice make this meatloaf flavorful and filling. This recipe also makes a great meatball, so is you like use only half the recipe for the meatloaf, then roll the rest into balls and freeze – ready for your next spaghetti dinner!
|Italian Meatloaf|| |
- 3 lbs ground pork
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 Tbsp dried chives
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup GF Ketchup
- Mix all ingredients together well in a very large bowl.
- Press mixture into two loaf pans,and bake at 350°F for 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour off some fat.
- Cover tops of meatloaves with a generous layer of ketchup, then bake for another 15 minutes.