A sweet orange zesty glaze on a lean BBQ grilled tenderloin.
|Pork Tenderloin with Orange Marmalade Glaze|| |
- ⅓ cup GF soy sauce
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp +1 tsp GF rice wine vinegar
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- In a plastic bag mix the soy sauce, marmalade, honey, rice wine vinegar, and red pepper flakes together (reserve about ⅓ of marinade to use for basting). Put pork in bag and marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat the BBQ grill to 350°F or medium, and grill 8 minutes on each side (basting with marinade). Check for doneness. If not fully cooked, flip, baste and continue grilling until done.
[hr]FAQ: Are All Rice Wine Vinegars Safe?