A sweet orange zesty glaze on a lean BBQ grilled tenderloin.
Pork Tenderloin with Orange Marmalade Glaze
- 1/3 cup GF soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp +1 tsp GF rice wine vinegar
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- In a plastic bag mix the soy sauce, marmalade, honey, rice wine vinegar, and red pepper flakes together (reserve about 1/3 of marinade to use for basting). Put pork in bag and marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat the BBQ grill to 350°F or medium, and grill 8 minutes on each side (basting with marinade). Check for doneness. If not fully cooked, flip, baste and continue grilling until done.
[hr]FAQ: Are All Rice Wine Vinegars Safe?