Lean and delicious pork tenderloin is flavored with orange juice, mustard, and herbs for a tasty everyday meal. Serve this pork with rice or potatoes for a perfect family dinner.
|Pork Tenderloin with Orange Mustard Sauce|| |
- 2 pork tenderloins
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp rice flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp GF Dijon mustard or regular mustard
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- ½ tsp dried leaf thyme
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; coat with the rice flour. Heat oil in a large skillet or sauté pan over medium-high heat. Brown the pork tenderloins for about 5 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl, then pour sauce pan bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cover and continue cooking, turning frequently, for 10 minutes, or until the pork is thoroughly cooked.