Sweet and savory, these are perfect for a potluck or a picnic.
|Crock Pot Baked Beans|| |
- 1 lb dried small white beans, rinsed & soaked overnight in water, and drained
- ⅓ cup GF molasses
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- ¼ lb salt pork, rinsed and cut into ½-inch cubes, or diced bacon
- 1 Tbsp GF Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- Water, enough water to cover beans in Crock Pot.
- In Crock Pot, combine all ingredients except salt.
- Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours, stirring occasionally if possible.
- Add salt to taste when beans are tender.