Sweet and savory, these are perfect for a potluck or a picnic.
Crock Pot Baked Beans
- 1 lb dried small white beans rinsed & soaked overnight in water, and drained
- 1/3 cup GF molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1/4 lb salt pork rinsed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes, or diced bacon
- 1 Tbsp GF Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Water enough water to cover beans in Crock Pot.
- In Crock Pot, combine all ingredients except salt.
- Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours, stirring occasionally if possible.
- Add salt to taste when beans are tender.