Sauce can be used over rice or pasta
Creamy Rice with Tomatoes & Veggies
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp fresh oregano OR basil
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables chopped (zucchini, bell peppers,mushrooms,and or carrot)
- 1 can GF seasoned diced tomatoes undrained
- 125 g GF cream cheese cubed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- In saucepan fry onions and garlic in oil until soft.
- Then add in herbs, veggies and tomatoes. Simmer until veggies are soft.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese.
- Serve over a bed of rice or pasta.