Butter and sour cream aren’t your only options to fill a baked potato…use your imagination!
|Stuffed Baked Potatoes|| |
Author: Angie Halten
Butter and sour cream aren't your only options to fill a baked potato...use your imagination!
- One large potato per person, scrubbed
Filling Combination Suggestions:
- Baked beans, onion & cheese
- Bacon, onion & cheese
- Creamed corn, cheese, onion & chives
- Salmon OR tuna, onion & chives
- Prawns, garlic & cream cheese sauce
- Leftover chicken, cheese & peppers
- Pierce potatoes several times all around with a sharp knife (if you don't, it may explode).
- Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes,or bake in the oven at 400°F for 40-45 minutes until soft.
- Cut a deep star across the top, and press up from the bottom to open up the potato.
- Choose a filling mixture from above and combine together in a bowl. Then pile the mixture in and on top of the potato. Microwave another one and a half minutes, or broil in oven until topping is warmed.