Simple yet filled with savory Asian flavors, this easy dish is a snap to throw together!
Remove the hard and fibrous stem/rib from the kale leaves. Fold leaf in half, then cut away the stem.
Once the peppers are cooked to your desired tenderness, add the kale and toss with the soy sauce.
|Peppery Kale Stir-Fry|
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 bunch kale, rib removed, chopped
- 1 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Freshly ground pepper (Telicherry is the best!)
- In a skillet heat oil and sauté peppers and ginger for 3 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add salt, kale, and soy sauce and cooking until tender, about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in sesame oil and seeds, and serve.