Small things come in great packages, and this is the perfect example. The best chocolate cake I’ve ever had!
|Chocolate-Orange 'Cup' Cake|| || |
Author: Marla Hingley
Small things come in great packages, and this is the perfect example. The best chocolate cake I've ever had!
- 3 Tbsp GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp butter, margarine, or vegetable oil
- 4 Tbsp Bob's Red Mill Biscuit & Baking Mix or GF flour blend
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼-1/2 tsp orange zest, to taste
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp milk or milk alternative
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter. Microwave until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients. In another bowl whisk together egg, milk and vanilla.
- Combine everything together and mix until smooth. Pour into an ungreased large latte-style* mug or 2 regular size coffee mugs, and microwave on HIGH for 3 (1000 watts) or 4 (900 watts) minutes.
*the large latte mug I used in the photos holds 1¾ cups of liquid.