Let’s be honest – who hasn’t made a meal of just nachos? Especially if its just you for dinner.
Make a couple different quick appy’s and you have all your basic food groups covered!
Ok its a stretch, but if you’re not up for making anything big for dinner, or just want a snack, try this tropical inspired Mango & Chipotle Guacamole. The sweet and spicy flavors work great together, not to mention it has a serving of fruit (mango), protein/veggie (avocado) and a grain (corn chips)!
Mango & Chipotle Guacamole
- 3 avocados
- 3-4 Tbsp lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 mango finely diced
- 3 Tbsp red onion finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 - 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce seeded and finely minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash avocados in a bowl with lime juice and zest.
- Add remaining ingredients and adjust seasonings to taste. Serve with corn tortilla chips.