Now you can have your cheese and cracker all in one! Crisp and light, these flavored cheese crisps will melt in your mouth. Serve on their own or with some gluten free deli meat or sausage slices.
|Chipotle Cheese Cracker Crisps|| |
Author: Marla Hingley
Now you can have your cheese and cracker all in one!
- 1½ cups almond flour/meal
- ¼ tsp chipotle powder (or cayenne)
- ¼ tsp salt (omit if using salted butter)
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp butter
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Use a mixer or your hands until everything is incorporated and a dough forms.
- Shape into a log the size you want your crisps to be, then wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut log into ¼" rounds and place on lined baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes, then turn off oven and continue to let them bake for about 10 more minutes.