Eat them, if you dare!
|Black Widow Deviled Eggs|| |
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 2 Tbsp GF mayonnaise
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Black olives,whole
- Boil eggs for 14 minutes, drain, allow to cool (cooled eggs peel easier).
- Peel and rinse the hard-boiled eggs.
- Slice lengthwise and put yolks in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients (except olives) to yolks and mix well.
- Spoon (or use piping bag) mixture into egg white cups.
- For spiders, slice olive lengthwise to make body.
- Slice the remaining half into small sections to create legs.