Eat them, if you dare!
Black Widow Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs hard-boiled
- 2 Tbsp GF mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Black olives whole
- Boil eggs for 14 minutes, drain, allow to cool (cooled eggs peel easier).
- Peel and rinse the hard-boiled eggs.
- Slice lengthwise and put yolks in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients (except olives) to yolks and mix well.
- Spoon (or use piping bag) mixture into egg white cups.
- For spiders, slice olive lengthwise to make body.
- Slice the remaining half into small sections to create legs.