This is a basic and simple recipe that has plenty of healthy ingredients. Try these crackers with your favorite dip or cream.
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds shelled
- 3/4 cup white rice flour
- 1/4 cups milo sorghum flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp GF baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter cold
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- In a food processor, combine the sunflower seeds, flours, salt, xanthan gum and baking powder.
- Add the butter and cottage cheese to the food processor and blend together. After processing, roll dough into a ball and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough until 1/4 inch thick on a baking sheet, then bake at 325°F for 15 minutes, until crackers are a light brown.
- Using knife cut into desired cracker shapes then place the crackers back in oven after it has been turned off, so they can dry.