Banana’s add a touch of sweetness, and moistness these biscuits.
|Banana Biscuits|| |
Author: Angie Halten
Sweet and the bananas make them moist.
- 1 cup GF Flour Blend
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup butter, margarine or oil
- ¾ cup milk or milk alternative
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 bananas mashed
- Combine together all the ingredients except for the bananas and milk and mix well (do not over mix as this will make the biscuits heavy).
- Add in the ripe, well-mashed bananas, and milk and mix well.
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.