Banana’s add a touch of sweetness, and moistness these biscuits.
- 1 cup GF Flour Blend
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup butter margarine or oil
- 3/4 cup milk or milk alternative
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 bananas mashed
- Combine together all the ingredients except for the bananas and milk and mix well (do not over mix as this will make the biscuits heavy).
- Add in the ripe, well-mashed bananas, and milk and mix well.
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 400°F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.