These are a savory pancake, similar to a potato pancake. Trying melting some cheddar cheese over top the cooked pancakes, and top with sour cream.
|Zucchini Pancakes|| |
- 2 medium zucchini, grated (2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp red onion, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 to 8 Tbsp GF flour mix
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp black pepper and salt
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- Grate your fresh zucchini into a large bowl using the box side of your box grater. Then follow with grating the red onion. Stir in the eggs. Add the flour a tablespoon at a time. The batter will be like a pancake batter. Add the baking powder and the nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat with the tablespoon of butter.
- Pour onto hot greased skillet.