Bleu cheese and celery seeds make this coleslaw sing!
|Bleu Cheese Coleslaw|| |
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup cider vinegar
- 4 ounces GF bleu cheese
- 1 cup oil
- 1 head of cabbage, shredded
- ½-1 small sweet onion, finely grated
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½-1 Tbsp celery seed, to taste
- In a blender combine the first five ingredients, pulsing until mixed. With machine running, slowly pour in oil until emulsified.
- In a large bowl add remaining ingredients, then toss with the dressing.
[hr]FAQ: Is Cider Vinegar Safe?
[hr]FAQ: Is Bleu Cheese Gluten Free?