Bleu cheese and celery seeds make this coleslaw sing!
Bleu Cheese Coleslaw
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 4 ounces GF bleu cheese
- 1 cup oil
- 1 head of cabbage shredded
- 1/2-1 small sweet onion finely grated
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2-1 Tbsp celery seed to taste
- In a blender combine the first five ingredients, pulsing until mixed. With machine running, slowly pour in oil until emulsified.
- In a large bowl add remaining ingredients, then toss with the dressing.
[hr]FAQ: Is Cider Vinegar Safe?
[hr]FAQ: Is Bleu Cheese Gluten Free?