With a blend of meat, beans and cheese, enjoy it as a delicious salad, wrapped in a tortilla, inside a crispy tortilla bowl or stuffed in a taco shell.
|Taco Salad with Russian Dressing|| |
- 1½ lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 16 ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 4 to 6 ounces GF Russian dressing
- 1-10 ounce bag GF corn chips, crushed
- Combine in a bowl the beans and meat.
- Allow the meat mixture to sit in refrigerator to cool about 3 hours.
- Once the meat mixture has set for enough time to chill add in the remaining ingredients and toss together.
- Serve on its own, wrapped in a corn tortilla, or inside a corn tortilla bowl.