With a blend of meat, beans and cheese, enjoy it as a delicious salad, wrapped in a tortilla, inside a crispy tortilla bowl or stuffed in a taco shell.
Taco Salad with Russian Dressing
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 1 16 ounce can red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 head lettuce shredded
- 1 lb cheddar cheese grated
- 4 to matoes diced
- 4 to 6 ounces GF Russian dressing
- 1-10 ounce bag GF corn chips crushed
- Combine in a bowl the beans and meat.
- Allow the meat mixture to sit in refrigerator to cool about 3 hours.
- Once the meat mixture has set for enough time to chill add in the remaining ingredients and toss together.
- Serve on its own, wrapped in a corn tortilla, or inside a corn tortilla bowl.