Just because summer is over, doesn’t mean you can’t have potato salad.
Crumbled bacon and lemon zest add a whole new flavor experience to regular potato salad . And if you use baby potatoes, you’ll save time in the kitchen since you don’t have to peel their tender skins!
|Bacon & Potato Salad|| |
- 2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 6-8 slices GF bacon, chopped & cooked
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled & chopped
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup GF mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp GF grainy or regular mustard
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 scallions or green onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Boil potatoes whole until fork tender (about 15 minutes), drain and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Then cut into quarters and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, zest and salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes, add eggs, cooked bacon, scallions, and herbs, and toss gently to coat.
- Serve warm or cold.
FAQ: Is Red Wine Vinegar Safe?