Tired of teriyaki sauce? Then try something different on your stir-fry that has a bit more of a kick. No need to buy expensive sauces, when this one is super easy to make and you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry. Our Szechwan Sauce is packed with flavor and can be used on everything from veggies to seafood.
- 2 Tbsp cooking sherry
- 2 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp GF soy sauce
- 2 tsp Sriracha or other GF hot sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup GF chicken broth or veggie broth
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- In a skillet, whisk together all ingredients except the broth and cornstarch, and bring to a boil.
- In a bowl mix together the broth and cornstarch, set aside.
- Once the garlic is fragrant, pour in the broth mixture and continue boiling until sauce is reduced and thickened.