Delicious when added to your steak fajita.
- 1 garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2-4 Tbsp lime juice to taste
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- For an authentic stirred sauce: purée all ingredients, except oil, until smooth. Pour into a bowl, stir in oil.
- For an dressing-like sauce: purée all ingredients, except oil, until smooth. While blender/food processor is running, slowly pour in oil until emulsified.
[hr]FAQ: Is Red Wine Vinegar Safe?