Cilantro, cumin and chili spice this tasty salad.
|Southwestern Rice & Bean Salad|| |
Author: Angie Halten
Filling enough as a main dish.
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup canned red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup red pepper chopped
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp cilantro
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.