The spice in the dressing gives a bit of a kick!
|Prawn & Avocado Salad|| |
- 1 kg cooked prawns, peeled (tails on) and de-veined
- 1 pkg rocket lettuce leaves, washed & dried
- 2 medium sized ripe avocados, cut in eights length-wise and skin (then dip in lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 2 limes, 1 juiced & 1 quartered
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed & finely chopped
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 heaped Tbsp GF tomato sauce
- 1 cup GF mayonnaise
- To make the dressing: Mix together mayonnaise, tomato sauce, lime juice, chilli and Tabasco sauce.
- To serve, spread lettuce leaves on plate, arrange avocado and prawns evenly over the lettuce, and put a lime wedge on the side. Serve with dressing on the side.