Red peppers, yellow squash and kidney beans add color, flavor and texture to this rice salad.
Red Himalayan Rice Salad
- 1 cup Red Himalayan Rice cooked
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup red pepper chopped
- 1 cup yellow summer squash cubed
- 1 cup canned red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 5 Tbsp GF rice wine vinegar
- 2-3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each dried oregano and basil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine salad ingredients and mix together.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients then pour over salad and chill until ready to serve.
[hr]FAQ: Are All Rice Wine Vinegars Safe?