Red peppers, yellow squash and kidney beans add color, flavor and texture to this rice salad.
|Red Himalayan Rice Salad|| |
Author: Angie Halten
A delightfully colorful salad.
- 1 cup Red Himalayan Rice, cooked
- 1 cup corn
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup yellow summer squash, cubed
- 1 cup canned red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 Tbsp GF rice wine vinegar
- 2-3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp each dried oregano and basil
- ½ tsp sugar
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine salad ingredients and mix together.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients then pour over salad and chill until ready to serve.
[hr]FAQ: Are All Rice Wine Vinegars Safe?