Made in the slow cooker for a no-fuss, no-muss meal!
Spicy Pork Chops and Rice
- 4 pork chops
- 1 28 ounce can peeled crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sweet onions chopped
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 ½ cups cooked rice
- Combine all the ingredients except pork chops and rice in a slow cooker.
- Mix well. Add pork chops and cook for 3 hours on high setting.
- Add cooked rice to mixture during the last half hour of cooking on medium setting.