Horseradish gives this meatloaf some fire power wrapped in crispy bacon.
|Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf|| |
- 1 lb ground meat ( ⅓ lb ground pork, ⅓ lb ground veal, ⅓ pound ground beef or you can also use all ground beef)
- ½ cup GF prepared horseradish
- ½-3/4 cup GF fresh breadcrumbs (not dried)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 onion, diced
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 10 slices GF bacon
- ½ cup GF chili sauce
- 3 Tbsp GF ketchup
- 2 Tbsp GF Worcestershire sauce
- 10 drops GF hot sauce
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf form and put on cookie sheet or place in a loaf pan, and wrap bacon slices around meatloaf (don't overlap bacon very much, or it won't get crispy).
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread over bacon. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.