Horseradish gives this meatloaf some fire power wrapped in crispy bacon.
- 1 lb ground meat 1/3 lb ground pork, 1/3 lb ground veal, 1/3 pound ground beef or you can also use all ground beef
- 1/2 cup GF prepared horseradish
- 1/2-3/4 cup GF fresh breadcrumbs not dried
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 onion diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 10 slices GF bacon
- 1/2 cup GF chili sauce
- 3 Tbsp GF ketchup
- 2 Tbsp GF Worcestershire sauce
- 10 drops GF hot sauce
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Shape into a loaf form and put on cookie sheet or place in a loaf pan, and wrap bacon slices around meatloaf (don't overlap bacon very much, or it won't get crispy).
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread over bacon. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.