Sweet pineapple balances the tartness of the cream cheese perfectly. Drizzle with some caramel sauce for an even sweeter treat!
- 4 cups GF corn flake cereal
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine softened
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 2 pkgs GF cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 can 8 oz crushed pineapple + juice
- For the crust: Thoroughly mix all ingredients and press into a springform pan. Bake at 350°F for for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- For filling: Beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. The add in the eggs, beating well after each addition. Mix in the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour over crust and bake in 300°F oven 50-60 minutes or until set. Turn off oven and let sit in oven for another hour.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.