A cheesecake that is a piece of cake!
|Vanilla Cream Cheesecake|| |
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 4 pkgs (8oz) GF cream cheese
- ¾ cup GF sour cream
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 pkg GF instant vanilla pudding
- Beat egg whites with ½ cup sugar and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, then add in sour cream, cornstarch, vanilla. Then add in the egg mixture, and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a greased springform pan and bake at 350°F for 45 min. Allow to cool.
- For Topping: Blend milk and pudding mix. In a separate bowl whip cream until firm. Then slowly blend in the pudding mixture. Spread over cooled cake and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.