Individual cheesecakes that can be topped with whatever you like!
Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- 3 x 8 oz pkgs GF cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- Whip Cream
- Fresh Fruit
- Pie Filling
- Crushed GF Chocolate bars
- GF Caramel sauce
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, then add eggs in one at a time.
- Mix in the sugar and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into a paper lined muffin tin, filling to just below top of cup (cupcakes will sink in the middle as they cook), and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Add any toppings once cupcakes have cooled completely.