A light, meringue-like peanut butter cookie.
|Peanut Butter Meringue Kisses|| |
- 2 egg whites
- ⅛ tsp cream of tartar
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ½ cup creamy GF peanut butter
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until soft peaks form. Then gradually add in sugar, beating constantly until stiff.
- Fold in peanut butter until just mixed, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet (or use a pastry bag).
- Bake at 300°F for about 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from cookie sheet at once and cook completely on racks.