Cornflakes give these cookies its crunch.
Crispy Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 1/2 cups GF cornflakes coarsely crushed
- 1 cup mixed nuts chopped
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup glace cherries halved
- 1/3 cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients together, and mix until smooth.
- Drop the cookies onto a ungreased baking sheet in heaping teaspoonful amounts, and bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until ingredients melt and the cookies turn golden in color.
- Cool on baking sheet for five minutes and then transfer to cooking rack.