Cornflakes give these cookies its crunch.
|Crispy Chocolate Cherry Cookies|| |
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4½ cups GF cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup glace cherries, halved
- ⅓ cup GF semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients together, and mix until smooth.
- Drop the cookies onto a ungreased baking sheet in heaping teaspoonful amounts, and bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until ingredients melt and the cookies turn golden in color.
- Cool on baking sheet for five minutes and then transfer to cooking rack.