Don’t know what to get someone? Give them some DIY cookies!
Sugar Cookies in a Jar
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup GF chocolate chips
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients (except chocolate) and whisk well to combine.
- Carefully pour ingredients into jar, then top with chocolate chips (you want to see the layers).
- Print off the recipe card below, cut out and tape to the outside of the jar. Use some packing tape to secure the lid to the jar, so you don't have to worry about it spilling.
- Using a ribbon, attach a pretty cookie cut to lid/rim of jar.
[button link=”https://s3.amazonaws.com/gfcsite/downloads/GFC_CookieRecipe_Template.pdf” style=”download” color=”silver” window=”yes”]Sugar Cookie Recipe Card (.pdf)[/button][button link=”https://s3.amazonaws.com/gfcsite/downloads/GFC_CookieRecipe_Template.zip” style=”download” color=”silver” window=”yes”]Sugar Cookie Recipe Card (.zip)[/button]