These cookies use almond flour, giving them a wonderful nutty crunch.
|Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies|| |
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups ground walnuts, optional
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until creamy. Add in the eggs one at a time, along with the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients, then add to the wet mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop small balls of dough onto a greased baking sheets and bake at 350°F
- for 7-10 minutes.
- Cookies should bake until they are slightly colored on top and brown at the edges. About 7-10 minutes.