Great dressing base, just add your favorite veggies
|Pasta & Veggie Salad|| |
Author: Angie Halten
- 1 pkg GF pasta (rotini or fusili)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp GF Dijon or regular mustard
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and drain well.
- Mix together the mix lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic powder, salt, basil, oregano and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the chick peas, frozen peas, red and green peppers and the cooked pasta. Pour in the dressing and toss to combine.
- Let cool in the refridgerator for at least a few hours before serving.