Tight for time? Use store bought GF marinara sauce.
- 1 box 12 pieces GF lasagna noodles
- 2, 16- oz. containers low fat ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups GF marinara sauce
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Cook noodles as per package instructions.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with one egg, minced garlic.
- In a 9x13 baking dish, spread a bit of sauce to cover bottom, then add a layer of cooked noodles, ricotta, sauce, mozza, and Parmesan (repeat twice more to make 3 layers total).
- Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with vegetable spray and cover dish, so cheese won't stick.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-60 min.