Bite-sized potatoes filled with cheese and herbs. Add a bit of pesto for a new change!
Twice-Baked Baby Potatoes
- 20 baby potatoes 4-5 per person
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine divided
- 3 Tbsp milk or milk alternative
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp dried herbs of choice parsley, Italian herbs
- Wash and pierce potatoes. Bake on baking sheet at 400°F for 40 minutes or until tender.
- Cut off top of potatoes, scoop out inside and put in bowl. Add 2 Tbsp butter, milk, salt, and pepper, and mash together.
- Stuff mixture into potato shells, then top with cheese and herbs. Drizzle over a bit of melted butter over each.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted.